BlueFinch is now ISO 27001 certified!
We are very proud to announce that we are now ISO 27001 certified, making BlueFinch meet the highest recognised security standard.
by Ron Diebels
What is ISO 27001?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO), located in Geneva, is an independent and international organisation that sets worldwide standards for security and safety.
ISO 27001 is a part of the ISO 27000 family of standards, which are all related to information security. ISO 27001 demands for a company to have an information security management system, which means having a documented process for managing sensitive company and customer information, HR processes, and IT systems.
What does it mean to be ISO 27001 certified?
In short, this means that BlueFinch has a top-class information security management system in place. We have placed safeguards within our IT-infrastructure, formalised office security, training, risk assessment, and more. Everything was audited and ultimately certified by our ISO certification provider DigiTrust.
What are the benefits to our customers?
Being ISO 27001 certified is testament to the fact that BlueFinch prioritises data security. But it also guarantees the following:
- Customer data is rigorously protected
- We assess, minimise, and eliminate risks and vulnerabilities
- BlueFinch is compliant with the highest standard for information security, making us compliant with other regulations and customer demands as well
- We create an internal culture of security within BlueFinch, so all employees prioritise information security by design
- Operational excellence when it comes to our IT, HR, and information processes
This certification is the latest milestone in our information security roadmap to continuously demonstrate our commitment to data protection.
We understand that our solutions are business critical to our customers in all industries and throughout all of Europe – we take that responsibility very seriously. Everyone at BlueFinch is fully dedicated to protecting our customers’ data and we are very happy to have our ISO 27001 certification to prove it!